New Food On the Beach

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
Visit Oscar Mike's starting May 1st - Sausage and Hot Dogs plus more behind Beach Marine Canoe.

Owned and operated by local Beach residents - all food supplied by local businesses. Local business supporting local businesses.

All of this and great food! www.oscarmikes.com

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Saturday - business is open for Oscar Mike's behind Beach Marine - come and check it out!!
I stopped by today and try a doggie and took some pictures of doggies.
It was a pretty good hotdog and Oscar Mike's even had some fried onions.
I will have to stop by again.....

oscarmike

May 2, 2010
424 Beach Blvd.
www.oscarmikes.com
It is a pleasure to serve the community!

We had the pleasure of meeting Scott, wife and son today. We are excited to meet the rest of the beach residents, and of course the thousands of visitors that use our beautiful beach for their recreational enjoyment. Beach residents receive a 10% discount off their food and drink , not to mention one day per month of donations by us for causes which have special meaning to beach residents (please feel free to let us know what causes you would like to see benefit from these events). We, along with some other residents will be having a get together this summer to meet our new friends and members of the beach community. Please remember to mention you are a beach resident for your discount. We look forward to meeting you!

Mike

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
We had the pleasure of meeting Scott, wife and son today. We are excited to meet the rest of the beach residents, and of course the thousands of visitors that use our beautiful beach for their recreational enjoyment. Beach residents receive a 10% discount off their food and drink , not to mention one day per month of donations by us for causes which have special meaning to beach residents (please feel free to let us know what causes you would like to see benefit from these events). We, along with some other residents will be having a get together this summer to meet our new friends and members of the beach community. Please remember to mention you are a beach resident for your discount. We look forward to meeting you!

Mike
Hi Mike;:wavey:
I was good to meet you in person and thanks for coming on board to the community website.

oscarmike

May 2, 2010
424 Beach Blvd.
www.oscarmikes.com
Sorry you missed out on the onions, if we forget to ask you please ask for them. We will be more than happy to add them. Plus we have about 15 other condiments including roasted red peppers, olives, corn relish, 4 different types of mustard, etc etc.

Soon we will have gourmet coffee as well, hopefully next week!

Happy Beaching!

Mike

p.s. Thanks for making us feel welcome Scott!

oscarmike

May 2, 2010
424 Beach Blvd.
www.oscarmikes.com
As a matter of fact we do. They were the official vege dog of the Vancouver Olympics. They are a very good product. I tried many, for some reason most of them tasted like bologna. I like bologna but not when I'm hankering for a hot dog. Looking forward to meeting you!

Mike

Top Bottom