Off Topic Question

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I am going to have to put a new garden shed in soon. I want to put onto the ashphalt driveway this time. What I would like to know if it's necessay to have to put a floor in it since it's going on the driveway.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I am going to have to put a new garden shed in soon. I want to put onto the ashphalt driveway this time. What I would like to know if it's necessay to have to put a floor in it since it's going on the driveway.
IMHO
Most likely won't stop water coming in through the floor if there isn't one, beyond that it won't matter.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
The only other thing that might be a problem is high winds but it could easily be lagged down to the driveway.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
What I was hoping to do is get a disability scooter so I can get around more. And I was hoping to park it inside the new shed. I do have lots of leftover patio stones. I could use those and also get a threshold.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
What I was hoping to do is get a disability scooter so I can get around more. And I was hoping to park it inside the new shed. I do have lots of leftover patio stones. I could use those and also get a threshold.
That would keep it on the ground and out of the water.

Top Bottom