Our Links

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
TC has added "Our Links" to the forum menu bar (Thanks TC). :apat: I will start adding Beach links and categories to this section as time permits, any suggestions would be helpful. :D
Scotto

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt said:
I noticed that under the Our LInks section, you have Delta High School.

But alot of us also went to Churchill High School.
LS;
That's Delta Alumni, which is ran by a past grad from that school. They also added a link to our forum, so I was returning the favour. If Churchill has a similar site, please let me know.

I will adding the rest of the links on the weekend as my PC has been arguing with me and it's been winning. :crash:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt said:
The only place I know is Classmates.com

I"ll keep my eye open though.
Schools like Delta and Cathedral have been around for a long time, they are older than me:D and a huge number of student have pasted through their doors over the years. Churchill and Scott Park for example don't have the old time alumni to draw from when starting a site, but you never know, it could be time to start one. :wink:

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Canada Sign on the Lift Bridge

I noticed when I was at the Canal a few weeks ago, there was a Canada Sign posted on both sides of the bridge up top. When did this happen? Why did the government decide to stamp its name on the bridge all of a sudden?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Shamsson;
Yes at least three years ago "Canada" signs were put on just about every federal building that didn't have one already, there is a new one on CCIW as well. I think it has something to do in part anyway, with the ad mess that Chretien and company are going through now.

Top Bottom