The HPA battle!!

yachtware

Feb 27, 2005
Hamilton
www.yachtware.net
Just to let you all know, you are not alone, I am fighting the Hamilton Port head on in the court system, we were set for trail and had started Feb 25th on a trespass charge that is all about the port not allowing private sector biz in, charging fees when they arent due, any way they charged me, dont like me and dont like me selling boats there, I guess Im the low class of hamilton, any way the trail went great for me untill the break when shortly after I was able to show the justice both the port witness were exchanging testomony information dispite a motion to remove all witness to get to the truth, the judge agreed and called a miss trial, were at it again may 30th, if you know anyone who had to pay the port a surcharge, or any anti-competition behavour lets us know, we will win, the fight is just!! help take back control of this important water way, support the fight! see more on our site!!

Randy
www.yachtware.net

yachtware

Feb 27, 2005
Hamilton
www.yachtware.net
Stop the port day's!!!

Yes imagine the thought of stopping our port dead in its tracks? be it people coming and going, small biz banning together, stopage of services, I'm looking for your input, have any idea's? of course legal ones.

It is time that all parties who have issues with how our water ways are run and our neighbours are dealt with speak out, here is your chance got an idea? or want to help!!

Remeber, If you dont do anything to stop them then you can't complain later since they will be too big, and too powerfull.

Its our harbour our lives! lets put an effort forward !!

Randy
Yachtware.net

Top Bottom