Truck Traffic on beach

rorush

RIP March 21, 1973 - February 07, 2010
Mar 3, 2004
Beach
The day I received the beach banner I read about all the truck traffic and sure enough about two hours later at the top of Locarno Ave, it appears a full sized transport truck tried to turn around and took down the Bell telephone wires right accross Beach Blvd you can't get around it at all I would taken picture but was in hurry when we left and when we came back I wasn't going out in that storm

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The day I received the beach banner I read about all the truck traffic and sure enough about two hours later at the top of Locarno Ave, it appears a full sized transport truck tried to turn around and took down the Bell telephone wires right accross Beach Blvd you can't get around it at all I would taken picture but was in hurry when we left and when we came back I wasn't going out in that storm
How did I miss this one???
Yes I heard about that, it happened after the contractor for MTO had closed off the south end of the beach to traffic because of Skyway Bridge repairs.
So the truck must of drove around that (like I do).
Our internet connection at work must be on that line because it went out just around 9pm.
Too bad you missed the picture, digital cameras like the rain.:D

Top Bottom