Victory Cruise Lines rolls out bevy of new 2020 itineraries

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Sent in by member Opie

New itineraries
'North America’s Coastal Connection,' offered on both ships, begins at Ontario's Port Colborne (Niagara Falls) and travels to Chicago in nine days. Ports include Detroit, Green Bay and Mackinac Island on Lake Huron.

'St. Lawrence Seaway Exploration' on Victory I begins with a pre-cruise overnight in Halifax, Nova Scotia, before departing on an 11-day voyage that ends at Buffalo, New York. The ship will head through the Strait of Canso to the St. Lawrence Seaway and Ontario’s Thousand Islands. Ports include Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Québec City, Montreal and Port Colborne (Niagara Falls).

'Masterpieces of the Great Lakes' on Victory I sails from Chicago to Hamilton, Ontario. The nine-day travels through Lake Michigan to the Port of Muskegon, to Lake Huron for Mackinac Island and then Lake Erie with stops at Detroit, Cleveland and Port Colborne (Niagara Falls).

The 202-passenger Victory I here, and sister vessel Victory II, will explore a wider range of destinations in 2020

More;
https://www.thespec.com/living-stor...toronto-on-victory-i-cruising-the-inland-sea/

Last edited:
Top Bottom