532 Beach Blvd.

37brighton

Mar 22, 2016
So that is what that building started out as, I have a few pictures that I took when the present owner strip the front off the outside showing the red brick. I will post them later.
It opened as a butcher shop, I believe his second on the strip. He then converted to the restaurant in 55. I recall because I scooped a large cardboard box. Can you think of a better toy for a ten year old?

37brighton

Mar 22, 2016
That's it alright. The door was on the left, or south side. Then there was the penny candy and " Scoop " trading cards. That was either at Ryan's or the grocery store at the north end.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It opened as a butcher shop, I believe his second on the strip. He then converted to the restaurant in 55. I recall because I scooped a large cardboard box. Can you think of a better toy for a ten year old?
Before my time and I do have a picture somewhere showing it from those days.
I will have to search through my folders and look, we lost all attached picture in an update and a hack, so it has been a long road to replace everything.
Nice to see a box would do, how about a bike (lol)?

That's it alright. The door was on the left, or south side. Then there was the penny candy and " Scoop " trading cards. That was either at Ryan's or the grocery store at the north end.
There was a grocery store at the north end, remember the name???
(Edit, http://hamiltonbeachcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?1154-Skyway-Canvas )

There was also a small building which was a barber shop, it was north of Ryans.

Top Bottom