I hit a deer. :(

Jul 25, 2005
:mad:
Brett said:
i hope you learned something from all this if you were really concerned about the deer did you call the police because if it was badley injured they would have come by and shot it or maybe youll start carrying a large knife and follow it there very good eating you cut its throat and stuff it in your trunk and take it to the butcher for about $100.00 you would have had food for the winter or next time post it on here asap and we will send out a search party of hunters from the beach and we'll find it and take care of it but letting the poor thing suffer and not putting it out of its misery is wrong killing it would be more humaine than letting it suffer you were more worried about your car than the deer thats what insurance is for!

I take it that you have never hit a deer before, you don't have time to think of these things, and the injured deer is long gone, are you gonna track it?? And with a baby in the car, you really shouldn't care. The furry darn $$^&&)'s come at you faster than you can think!!! Monday opens our deer season and I can't wait to thin down the crowd. Learned something?? An insult. You never know what God is gonna throw at you. It could have been much worse, I'm thankful all was good for you Lil'

Last edited:

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
I know accidents are scary, I was in one back in August, and I am still recovering. I think I am finally going back to work in January. I am just glad everyone is ok.

Here are some pics of what my civic turned into after my accident -- I am buying an SUV next time.

Top Bottom