Winter EH!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Well lucky we had a warm spell (if you can call it that) and some of the white stuff has melted, but you did get a lot of drifting. Is that a power vent on the outside (front) of your house?? Gotta wath those don't get blocked up.
This Monday and Tueday is suppose to be messy again and I've got my car apart with no parts until Monday.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I'm snow free here now, thanks to some warm and a good soaking of rain. Wicked pic's 'lil.
We lost a good bit of our snow also, but the lake is very rough today and that usually means bad weather. We are going to get another dumping.

Photo; Lake Ontario taken around 4:30 pm today from Les P. roof deck, if he was around I would of asked him for permission to use his roof but he wasn't..:apat:

Jul 25, 2005
Wifey caught me at a moment of weakness, she still giggles about this one, then wonders why I hunt the coyotes.

(you wan't me to do what)?????

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2005
I'll tell you, Maa'm I was tired of this crap, Protecteting the dogs has been my prioity,friggin coyotes. As long as I have a shotgun, they will not win. My Wife has told me I made a mockery of the human launguage with these varments . I said @#$%^&*()$.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Squirt;
It was much warmer today and I think there is rain in the forcast, so that should be the end of snow we have.

Wifey caught me at a moment of weakness, she still giggles about this one, then wonders why I hunt the coyotes.
Are you sure that you are not waiting to get enough of them to make a coat?? And I don't mean the coyotes.:D

Jul 25, 2005
Squirt;
It was much warmer today and I think there is rain in the forcast, so that should be the end of snow we have.

Are you sure that you are not waiting to get enough of them to make a coat?? And I don't mean the coyotes.:D
LOL No Scotto, I'm quite sure I have the dogs it would take to make a fine coat. RR says the coyote think they taste like chicken.

Top Bottom